- About Us
- Nonprofit Resources
- Support T4T
- T4T in the News
- Contact Us
- Log in
Mile High United Way
Mile High United Way coordinates the collective strength of more than 50,000 individual donors, 800 local businesses, 100 non-profit partners, and numerous community resources to deliver long-term solutions for individuals and families in metro Denver, empowering them to become more productive members of our community for years to come.
Submitted by Andy
Where: Mile High United Way
07/17/2014 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Scrap those overgrown and messy Excel spreadsheets! It's time for something a little better suited to storing your organization's data.
Our Intro to Access course will get you started with the guts of Access: Tables and Queries.
You'll learn how to:
- Navigate the Access interface
- Create a database from scratch
- Create and modify tables to your database to store your data
- Create Queries (to pull information out of the tables)
- Create Reports (to make your query results look pretty)
All in two hours. Sweet.